Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's true: I'm promoting something

There’s a big blue (or is it green?) button over to the right. Yep, way over there. It looks like a frame hanging from a string. And it says “Celebrate The Family Proclamation."

If you click on it, it will take you to a vblog announcement over at Middle-Aged Mormon Man. (I didn’t even know what a vblog was until I saw one at MMM a while back.) The vblog announces that MMM is one of four hosts for this year’s annual celebration of The Family: A Proclamation to the World.

Why am I promoting it?

For two reasons, really. One: I’m a big fan of The Proclamation. Two: I’ve been invited to participate in the celebration by submitting a guest post.

What is it?

For a couple of weeks in late September, four different sites will host the celebration by offering posts on the subject of The Family: A Proclamation to the World. Some of those posts are likely to be “experience” pieces. Maybe others will be discussions of doctrine or application. Mine will be either long and boring or awesome, depending on how your day is going.

So, click on that button over there (the blue frame) and check out MMM’s vblog. He’s got links to the other hosts whose blog names include words like chocolate, cranium, diapers and divinity. Crazy, huh? Who’d-a thunk I’d get connected with such a group?

I’ll let you know when the celebration begins. In the meantime, you can get your party hat in shape.



2 comments:

  1. We are excited that MMM has asked you to be a part of our lil' celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ComC! I'm glad to be included!!

    ReplyDelete