Monday, September 17, 2012

It's here!


So, if the stars all align and MMM does what he said he’d do, clicking that blue-green frame to the right should take you to the Proclamation Celebration. So click away, but after reading this:

I love The Family: A Proclamation to the World!

Here’s why:

1. I love my family, and I want to be a better dad. The proclamation helps me with that.

2. I love the Lord, and I think the proclamation does a great job of teaching what He wants me to know about families, based on scriptures and words of modern prophets.

3. I love our modern prophets (you know, the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve). They authored the proclamation, and I trust them to lead me where the Lord wants me to go.

By the way, here’s a link to The Family: A Proclamation to the World, just in case you haven’t read it in a while. Click here.

Now, get clicking! And you’re welcome!

UPDATE: When I checked at 745 EDT, MMM hadn't yet started his Celebration posts. Sorry for that. I guess I get up earlier than he does... ;-) Keep checking...


UPDATE II: Looks like he finally woke up! Let the Celebration begin!! (BTW, check these links for more Proclamation Celebration posts:

Chocolate on My Cranium


Diapers and Divinity


We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to this series - should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete